Monday, September 7, 2020

Back to School

 I like to do back to school packages for the kids. This year stumped me a little bit since they are completely online until at least January. I polled facebook, but ultimately came up with my own things. I of course forgot to take a picture. 

They each got a t-shirt and a pair of socks. Those were the biggest hits. 

Notebook, pens, and highlighters

Bag of candy

Family pictures

In the end I decided to keep it simple. I always try to overthink and overdo. I have found that simple is received the same as elaborate, but simple costs less and stresses me out less. Is there even any question which way to go? I find myself overthinking things much too often, especially in the stepmom department. I know it's pretty normal and I hope I'm getting better at recognizing it and letting go.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to School

 I like to do back to school packages for the kids. This year stumped me a little bit since they are completely online until at least Januar...